Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Program Participation & Eligibility
- To make a referral, you must be a current RompHim customer in good standing and you must provide us with a valid email address.
- To accept a referral offer, you must be someone who is not now, and has not previously been, a RompHim customer.
- To be eligible for rewards, a valid friend must provide us with their name and a valid email address before making a “valid purchase” which is the sign up, account activation, or purchase of any RompHim products or services that meet the reward criteria as outlined in the Program Rules.
- You cannot refer yourself or an existing RompHim customer.
- You may not accept more than one referral offer as part of The RompHim Referral Program. If you receive multiple offers, a reward will be awarded to the current customer whose referral you accepted in The RompHim Referral Program.
- You must use The RompHim Referral Program to make referrals. Referrals made by other means (such as through customer service or other means of communication such as email or at a retail location) may not be eligible for offers and/or rewards.
- You may not use false names, invite fake people, use multiple email address or accounts, impersonate another person, or provide false information. Fraudulent or unethical means of communication such as using bots, fictitious identities, fake emails, or scripts is also prohibited and will result in actions by us with respect to terminating your account and participation in The RompHim Referral Program.
- RompHim reserves the right to void any rewards based on the following: (1) ineligibility of any program participant, (2) fraudulent activity or, (3) if RompHim, in its sole discretion, finds that you have violated any of the program terms & conditions.
- You must be of the age of majority in the state/province or jurisdiction where you are resident to participate with The RompHim Referral Program.
- RompHim must be able to communicate with you using the email address you provided to participate in The RompHim Referral Program and you agree that we can send information to you. You will not be able to participate in the program if you unsubscribe or otherwise opt out of receiving emails from The RompHim Referral Program or we will be unable to communicate with you by email.
- It is strictly prohibited to send spam or unsolicited emails to people that you do not personally know to collect referrals.
- When you are communicating through a digital referral channel (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, your referral link, or email) you must not knowingly send a message to a friend who has indicated that they are not willing to accept such communications from you.
Offers & Rewards
- Offers and/or rewards have no monetary value. They are non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit and we have not authorized them to be bartered or traded for any legal currency units. If The RompHim Referral Program is terminated for any reason, or if your account with us or relationship with us is terminated for any reason, then your unused offers and/or rewards will be voided.
- We may, in our sole discretion, introduce promotional offers that enable participants to earn additional value for the completion of actions specified in The RompHim Referral Program during the promotional period. We are not responsible for changes to, or the discontinuance of, any promotion or for any effect on the accrual of rewards caused by changes or discontinuance to any promotion.
- All offers and/or rewards are subject to verification for compliance with The RompHim Referral Program terms & conditions. We may withhold or not grant offers and/or rewards if we find that you have obtained offers and/or rewards in an illegal, fraudulent, or unethical manner, or if we feel that granting offers and/or rewards and allowing you to redeem them will expose us to any liability or the possibility of any legal damages.
- We reserve the right to not to honor offers and/or rewards or disqualify anyone from The RompHim Referral Program if we feel, in our sole discretion, that fraudulent behavior or other unethical conduct has occurred in any way that compromises the fairness of the program in any way.
- We reserve the right to limit or cancel your The RompHim Referral Program account and offers and/or rewards at any time if you have violated these program terms & conditions.
- These program terms & conditions apply to The RompHim Referral Program. By participating in The RompHim Referral Program, you are agreeing to these program terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these program terms & conditions, do not participate in the [ProgramName] Program, and do not refer any friends to us.
- By participating in The RompHim Referral Program, you agree to release and hold harmless us and RewardStream Solutions Inc., as the operator of The RompHim Referral Program and their affiliates and subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, consultants, and agents, and any other entity associated with marketing The RompHim Referral Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims or damages arising out of or in connection with The RompHim Referral Program.
- By participating in The RompHim Referral Program, you further agree that the program and rewards are provided “as is where is”. THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF ONE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
- We assume no responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged and/or misdirected referrals or communications as a result of any failure of the website such as the technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, and/or software.
- Participation in The RompHim Referral Program is prohibited where void by applicable law or regulation.
- By participating in The RompHim Referral Program, you are responsible for any and all tax liabilities associated with the program.
- We reserve the right to change the terms & conditions of The RompHim Referral Program at any time, without notice, at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend The RompHim Referral Program at any time, without notice, and without obligation to honor any offers and/or rewards should we determine, in our sole discretion, that the administration, security, or fairness of The RompHim Referral Program has been compromised in any way.